Saturday, January 12, 2013

SUXXX 2 B SIXXXTEEN






Dress // Hellbunny
Holographic Bag // H&M
Frilly Socks // American Apparel
Saddle Shoes // Fantasma
Petticoat // Boutique (????)
'Teen Idle' Sash // Marina + The Diamonds Concert
Headband // Walmart

Nothin's worse than being 16 and stuck in the middle of winter. I'm craving summer and weather that doesn't make me wanna die.  Also, a chance to wear my favorite dress outside without turning into a totally fabulous but frozen icicle. 
Stay warm, my friends.



2 comments:

  1. OHMYGOD that outfit is too die for!
    You look adorable, a 50s prom queen!

    (And I love your room by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress is so cute.love the saddle shoes.
    I also wear them.the frilly white socks are perfect
    with them,so adorable.I bet you cat wait to wear this out

    ReplyDelete