Best day of the year!
For those of you who don't watch the TV show Parks and Recreation, you are unfamiliar with the concept of "treat yo self day". The concept of treat yo self is simple; you treat yo self to whatever you want, whatever the calorie number, whatever the price, etc. It's pretty much the greatest idea of all time.
Yesterday was my version of treat yo self.
Here was my agenda for TREAT YO SELF 2013.
• 15 hours of sleep the night before.
• A 30-minute-long hot shower, complete with belting, hair mask, face mask and peppermint sugar scrub.
• Tamales for breakfast.
• 7+ hours of lounging on the couch and watching Breaking Bad.
• An entire quiche for lunch.
• Going out with friends and making a music video.
• Hair dying party.
• Delicious green tea mochi while browsing through tumblr.
and of course
• ONLINE SHOPPING.
Internet princess necklace from yippywhippy.bigcartel.com/
Custom knitted hat from adarling.bigcartel.com
(Mine's going to be light pink and turquoise and say "get bent")
And finally, multiple charms and cabochons from delishbeads.com
I plan on making rings and barrettes of of them.
Overall, I'd say Treat Yo Self 2013 was a success. Have y'all ever experienced Treat Yo Self? I highly recommend it.